This article will provide you with some of the best ways to get rid of unwanted breakouts that makes the skin look ugly. Whether your skin is suffering from dark spots and pimples or any other kind of skin problems you immediately feel the need to get rid of it as quickly as possible.
Every breakout requires different type of treatments, however by going through this article you can find out about some of the best ways to prevent the future formation of breakouts. Getting rid of pimples or to remove blackheads is not an easy task; people spend a lot of money on the treatments to get rid of them. You just need to follow the tips given in this piece of writing to get rid of unwanted spots, so keep reading it till the end.
What causes blackhead and white head?
When the clog is developed in the opening of your hair follicles it causes blackheads formation in the skin. Ever follicle of hair consists of a single hair and the sebaceous gland that forms oil known as sebum. To keep the skin smooth and soft sebum is very important.
In the opening of the follicles the dead cell of the skin and the oil gathers which forms a bump known as comedone. If that skin which is over the bumps is blocked, then that bump is known as whitehead. However if that particular skin over your bump is unlocked, when it comes in contact with air the black head develops.
What causes pimples?
A small papule is known as a pimple. They are the tiny skin lesions of the skin and are oil glands which contain a lot of bacteria and pus. All those people who have oily skin usually suffer from acne or pimples. Pimples usually form on nose, chest, back and shoulder.
How to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads and pimples?
Follow these simple steps to get rid of unwanted breakouts fast.
- Drink almost 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Water helps to keep the skin hydrated and prevents from the acne, blackhead and whiteheads formation.
- In order to keep your skin clean, wash your face daily two times. Use light cleanser and face wash. Washing your face keeps the skin pores clean and save it from bacteria.
- Keep your skin moist. For this, you need to drip the towel in warm water and place it on your face for about half hour. This will open all the clogged pores of the skin. Do this on daily basis after taking shower.
- Avoid using all those makeup products that are of cheap quality. Poor quality makeup may damage the skin, causing pimples, and whiteheads. For the people who have oily skin must buy those cosmetic products that are oil-free.
- Honey consists on anti-bacterial properties. Apply it all over the face twice a week; this will keep your skin clean and moist.
- Coffee is very good for keeping the cells of your skin fresh. Drink it one a day, too much consumption of coffee is not good for health.
- Rub empty teas bags all over your face before taking a shower. This is good for removing all kind of dirt and dead cells from the skin. It also opens the blocked skin pores.
- Eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruit and especially those food items that contain vitamin A and C
- Exercise on daily basis. It causes sweat and cleans the oil that is stuck in skin pores.