How to get rid of brown spots on face from sun? Brown spots that are popularly known as liver spots is often called solar lehntigo. These spots are undamaging as compared to the other skin spots. They usually occur on individuals who are above the age of 45, people with sensitive skin and the ones who spend a lot of time outdoor.
People who spend a lot of time outside are exposed to harmful ultraviolet rays of sun which is very bad for skin. Melanin, a substance that exists in the upper layer of the skin is contained in brown spots. Melanin is held responsible for the occurrence of pigments and brown spots. This article with provide you with best 5 home remedies to get rid of dark spots on skin which will further help you how to get rid of brown spots on face. The given below home remedies to get rid of dark spots have become very popular over the year.
Best 5 home Remedies to Get Rid of Brown Spots on Skin
Citric acid is contained in lemon juice that works as a brown and dark spot remover. My applying lemon juice daily on your face you can get rid of dark spots very easily. It also helps to maintain beautiful and soft skin.
- Squeeze a lemon in a bowl and apply its juice on the infected areas. Leave the lemon juice on your face for about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this procedure daily and continue doing this for a month in order to see positive outcomes.
- Another easy method is mixing a teaspoon of sugar in lemon juice to create a paste. Apply this paste on your skin, especially on the brown spots and leave it for almost about 15 minutes, then wash your face. Follow this method for a week. All those people who have dry skin then they must add olive oil in this mixture.
Butter is made up of lactic acid that helps to bleach the skin just like citric acid. You can apply it directly on your skin because it doesn’t make the skin dry.
- Take a ball of cotton and dip it in butter milk, then apply it on your spots and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes on your skin. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. All those people who have oily skin, they must mix few drop on lemon juice in buttermilk. Follow this procedure for about a week in order to get best possible results.
- Honey And Yogurt:
Honey and yogurt when used together are considered one of the best home remedies to get rid of acne. In order to make bleach at home mix money with sugar free yoghurt. Then apply this mixture on your spots. Let the mixture dry on your skin for about an hour and then wash it off with cold water. Apply this mixture on your face twice a week.
- Castor Oil:
Castor is commonly used in homes because it has the best healing properties. It is considered best for treating brown spots.
- Apply castor oil on the spots with the help of cotton ball
- Massage it for 5 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this method twice a week.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe vera helps to treat brown spots and protects the skin from harmful rays of sun.
- Take out the gel of aloe vera leaf and apply it on the borwn spots.
- Let it be on your skin for about 20 minutes so that it dries/
Then wash it off with lukewarm water